Black Friday Sale Starts Friday at 12:01 am!Use Code: Christmas2021 for 10% Off Anything (ends Mon at midnight)
MDT Bolted Arca Rail – 6″
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Attach an ARCA Adaptor to a Magpul MOE interface.
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum ARCA adapters that attach to hand guards and forends with Magpul MOE spaced tapped holes. Features a flat profile, to allow infinite adjustment of ARCA accessories along the 6” section.
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca adapters that attach to hand guards and forends with Magpul MOE spaced tapped holes. Features a flat profile, to allow infinite adjustment of Arca accessories along the 6” section.
- Compatible with Magpul MOE hole spacing mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks, and handguards, including the MDT LSS, HS3, TAC21 (non M-Lok), LSS-22, and discontinued LSS-XL
- 6” of available mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories
- 26 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles center of gravity
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-spec Type III hard-anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
- All of MDT’s RRS/Arca dovetails are machined and checked to the Really Right Stuff (RRS) standard.