Black Friday Sale Starts Friday at 12:01 am!Use Code: Christmas2021 for 10% Off Anything (ends Mon at midnight)
Curtis Custom Valor Short Action
The VALOR was built for one thing: competition. Reliable, rugged, and ready to work with improved feeding via a proprietary mag well design which all but eliminates any magazine binding or interference with the bolt. This allows both AI and AW magazine systems to work in conjunction without modification. Internal tolerances improve overall bolt lift and cycle vs the competition. The ejection port has been lengthened from the previous model to allow for longer COAL to be removed.
- Precision 3 lug bolt action with a 60° bolt throw and standard Remington 700 footprint
- Receiver machined from one piece of 416 stainless steel
- Bolt handle machined as part of the bolt body
- Accepts AI and AW magazines (will not work with BDL style floorplate)
- Quick change system
- Headspace dimensions within .001″to allow prefit barrels
- Black Nitride coated -Now including the cocking piece
- Integral Mil-Spec 1913 accessory rail comes standard at 20 MOA.
- Integral recoil lug measuring .300″
- Silica firing pin spring
- Side bolt release
- Rollerball tipped cocking piece to reduce drag
- M16 extractor
- .750” bolt diameter
- Weighs 36 ounces
- All actions require a federal firearms license (FFL) before shipping. Please Email the FFL to [email protected]
The Valor is machined to accept both AW and AI magazines. Some modifying of the magazine height may be required to allow the magazine(s) to lock in properly. We suggest setting the height of the magazine by adjusting the height of the magazine catch. This allows the magazines to sit at the proper height and never bind when pressure is applied.
Barrels purchased with actions get free expedited service, CLICK HERE to add one!