Black Friday Sale Starts Friday at 12:01 am!Use Code: Christmas2021 for 10% Off Anything (ends Mon at midnight)
ACC Chassis System
$1,299.95 – $1,599.95
The ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis is designed around an integrated, modular weight system that allows you to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize performance and minimize recoil.
The ACC comes with a Skeleton Rifle Stock with a steel butt pad plate, for added weight and a dedicated space to add even more weight to the stock if required.
The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail the entire length of the forend and M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights – both internal and external – allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle.
Adjustable Core Competition chassis system is designed for the competition world: the ACC is primarily suited for the PRS & NRL shooting style, although it can be used in other disciplines. The ACC chassis system is the result of endless testing and collaboration with competition shooters, implementing the most crucial and results-driven features, while ensuring accuracy and precision remain unparalleled.
The ACC (keyword A for Adjustable) was created with an integrated weight management system, allowing shooters to fine-tune their chassisâ€™ weight and balance point. The adjustability comes from a series of weights that can be added to either the buttstock, interior forend, or exterior forend m-lok. Its original weight of 4.5 lbs transforms into a maximum of 12.3 lbs (chassis only – add on your action, barrel, scope, and accessories and most shooters are pushing 25-30 lbs in the ACC).
All of this modularity and adjustment can be achieved without taking your barreled action out of the chassis system:Â internal forend weightsÂ can be inserted from the front of the forend and screwed in place, whileÂ external weights were designed to be M-LOK compatible and easily attached on either side of the forend. This ACC weight management system allows shooters to rapidly adjust their system’s feel and recoil characteristics, even while at the range.
Along with other features like the full 17â€ ARCA/RRS forend, flared magazine well, extended barricade stop, widened thumb shelf, adjustable cheek riser and length of pull, and the adjustable MDT Vertical Grip Elite – the Adjustable Core Competition chassis is nothing short of excellence for the competition shooting world.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The ACC chassis is designed to accept an ESS-compatible buttstock, with a few modifications to provide extra weight and solid lockup of adjustments, while still being toolless. The ACC Chassis System now includes The MDT Vertical Grip Elite, built for the competitive shooter.
The ACC chassis accepts AICS-patternÂ external box magazines and supports the installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend. The full-length Arca/RRS standard dovetail allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories with infinite adjustment, which is now standard among the competitive community.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock, and grip weight: 4.5lb – 13.5lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish
- 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with a retention screw so that accessories don’t fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but includes the MDT Vertical Grip Elite
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free-floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single-stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350″ in diameter
- Compatible with AICS-style magazines
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP – Requires 3.850â€ magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers – Also supports Tikka T1x
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 – will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
- Full-size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may be supported, contact Customer Support for more information about your action
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The ACC chassis system comes as an assembled chassis, buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for toolless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- At least oneÂ magazine
- Additionally,Â interior forend weights,Â exterior M-LOK weights,Â andÂ buttstock weightsÂ are sold separately
Dimensions shown are based on the Remington 700 Short Action
ACC with Standard SRS-X Elite Buttstock (included)
MATERIAL: CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
FINISH: Cerakote Elite finish
WEIGHT: Chassis, buttstock, and grip weight: 4.5lb – 13.5lb
MAX BARREL DIAMETER: Free float up to 1.350″ diameter
MAGAZINE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with AICS-style magazines
BUTTSTOCK INTERFACE: XTN Buttstock interface
GRIP COMPATIBILITY: Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but includes the MDT Vertical Grip Elite
FOREND: 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail & M-LOK along 3 sides
OTHER: Trigger adjustment slot, Flared magwell, Thumb shelf